Saturday, May 24, 2008

*SPINS*

Yes. My life is SPINNING!! Laughs..Yesterday I was still a lower sixth form student stayin here at my hometown -- SIBU and today a phone call changes everything. yes. EVERYTHING! well, almost......


A new phase of life has just begun!! :D so here i am.. start blogging for the first time!!! :D (basically.. about my life... so i do not have to email to everyone :P laziness)

*clears throat*


To make the story short...this is what actually happened...


KEPUTUSAN PENEMPATAN CALON PROGRAM MATRIKULASI SATU TAHUN (PST) KPM AMBILAN KEDUA DAN CALON RAYUAN


Tahniah! Anda telah ditawarkan ke Program Matrikulasi,Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia.


Nama: MICHELLE HII NING XIN
No Kad Pengenalan: 900412137518
Program Pengajian : Pogram Satu Tahun
Kursus: M001 - SAINS
Nama kolej: 15-KM LABUAN
Tarikh Mendaftar: 22 Mei 2008




Yes! I am offered matrix after appealling. I was happy, shocked,excited and sad at the same time when Vivien shouted over the phone announcing the news. Laughs. I was reading it when suddenly i realised 22nd of May was exactly yesterday! JAW DROPPED. Hoping that they would tell us something like "anda boleh mendaftar seminggu selepas 22 mei", adrenaline rush ended. That means i can stil at least go to uniform camp or even youth mid-year camp. PHEW...but HISTORY MAKERS CONFERENCE!!!! aaaaaaa....

I was tryin to accept it already when Vivien called and screamed over the phone, telling me that we have to be der on 26th May!!!! i was counting..1 more day..2 more..3 more.. wait!!!! 3 MORE DAYS ONLy??!!! *screamsssss* Hahaaa.. it also means that i cant go to any of the camps.. SOBS!!!!Well, yea.. many friends and relatives were shocked..it is just too SUDDEN!! haaa.. Without the chance to scream somemore, i was dragged around WHOLE DAY buying almost everything u can think of. It was the first time i tried on soooo many different baju kurungs. I bought 3 sets of them. Hopefully, that is enough. (thinking of wearing them every single day.. hmm.. i don't know.. it might be good. at least i do not have to worry about what to wear.haha) And i'll be wearing long collar shirts, slacks, n everythin that i don't usually wear... hahaa..

Then.. i needed to hand over camp matters to others... I feel soooooo bad to ditch them last minute. SORRY to my beloved GB juniors and uniform camp committee n oso youth camp committee(esp TK..hahaa..).. I"M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really AM!!!..>.<>.<..Stil..I'll keep you all in my prayer!!!!!! Always remember..

Phillipians 2:1-4 says...
1If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Have a great camp!!!!

Next would be History Makers conference!!!Missing such a great camp that wud be life-changing made my heart cried out even more!.. I really want to be there and grow!!! But.. still.. sorry I cant make it. T.T Stms-ians (those who r going), i'm so sorry!! I was the one persuading you all to go yet in the end i am the one not going... aaaaa...SO SORRY! and i'm goin to leave Joyce alone in the camp.. T.T SORRY!!! I'll pray that you all have a great time and expect God to speak to each one of you!! =D Stil happy that you all can go! JIA YOU!

Then..here comes another heartbreaking one..I cant meet my friends who are coming back from overseas...Aaaaaa....T.T Sorry...This is really sad.. I want to meet up with you all.. i've been waiting and missing you all.. and now when it's almost time for you all to come back.. i have to go!aaaaaa... *screams* I'm sorry...I BELIEVE GOD'LL PROVIDE A WAY FOR US TO MEET!!!! stil trusting...

Saying Goodbye to parents.. I thought it would be easier.. Hahaa.. but.. nah..i tell you.. NOT AT ALL!!!words cannot describe the feeling to be away from them when finally the day arrives..Now all i'm worried is mom.. because she worries a lot. (ahaha..) Have to commit her totally to God!! hehee... I pray that she'll have PEACE and JOY :D..Now dad and mom can have all the privacy!! XD LAUGHS..and thanks bro for calling back and for all the criticism.. hahaa.. it was sweet though.. LAUGHS!! happi paktor-ing!!

For the friends and teachers i have to leave behind..n also GB (my kids there..aaa..)n Youth worship service!!!!and.. the kids in longhouse.. TTThanks for everything you all had done in my life.. i'm really reluctant to say goodbye.. i might not have the time to say a proper goodbye to everyone of you..Sorry >.< GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Well Well well.. I really do not know what God's will is in my life at this moment.. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.. It's a major test..TTkinda tough i would say..But still i believe His ways and thoughts are higher than ours.. and i'll stay strong in Him..n by faith I'll get going!!! JIA YOU!.. Although suddenly there're many many things that i have to let go, to sacrifice.. Yet..I trust that there's a purpose for all these.. and God'll make everythin perfect and beautiful in His time. :D I'll wait patiently for this day to come.. when i can look back n say.. "AH! NOW I UNDERSTAND!" hehee..

I'm so gonna miss u all..

Now.. i wanna say thank you to all the friends who are praying for me... =D THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!!!!



*sorry if this goes a bit long-winded.. haha.. forgive me.. i would not have the chance to write so much once i get there though.. so bear with me.. haahaaa..*



















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa.. sweat.. pinky? so not u.. just tak k at labuan k..dun suddenly bring back a 'nt a chinese' bf.. get wat i mean

mic mic said...

hahaaa.. soo bad la u!!! laughss.. hahaaa... pink is nice ma!! >.<

Anonymous said...

so lousy one..no put chatbox..pink is over girlish lo.. fr u la

mic mic said...

hhaaaa... ok la.. i'm 2 tomboy-ish la?? hmph!!!! >.< dono how 2 put.. TT

The Skatemusicianer said...

Yay you have a BLOG!!!!!! MIMI HAS A BLOG!! *ANNOUNCES TO THE ONLINE WORLD*..haha.. sobssss will be prayin for u..be strong there and rock on for Christ..

*mana tahu jumpa boyfriend there.. ;) Kidding..haha..

terrr said...

WEI KITTY2 MIAO2. DONT BE SO EMO LA KAY. ALMOST MADE ME CRY LIAO! HAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK IN MATRIC KAY! i'll be alright. i think. school sucks without ur close friends.

phebe said...

yay!!! i love ur blog!
seems like ur friends r expecting u'll get a bf there..hmm..haha..
anyway, may God bless you!!!!! u'll have another phase of great experience there.. keep posting in this blog!!! hehe.. i'll visit ur blog everyday!!

sam~ said...

xD swts hahaaa

!!!! SIBU GONNA FLOODED EVERYONE EVACUATE!!!!!!

hahahahahahaaaaahaa

mic~~~ xD u are forgiven for supplying me wrong information hahahaa me and nic were laughin till teeth wan drop at time hahaaaa

Anonymous said...

all the best to u my dear.

God bless.

xD