Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The fight goes on!

I had my second paper, chemistry, the paper I dislike the most really. To be honest, everyone thought the paper was really difficult and it was not very well done too. Well, I did my best and as the old saying goes, leave the rest to God. And, The fight shall go on!! Two more papers. I slept for good ten hours last night, you could imagine how tired I was from the exam yesterday. XD 

But the best thing about yesterday was this movie, the lady I watched last night with my housemates, Joyce and Davin. It was a really awesome piece of work starring Michelle Yeoh. Michelle Yeoh is one of the Malaysian actresses that is so well known that I knew her since I was a kid. And she even made it to Hollywood! And I would say this is a must-watch! It was definitely a true story based on this lady, Aung San Suu Khhi from Myanmar. And I shall not spoil the movie by telling you what happened. So, watch it! It's worth it. The courage and love in this movie is definitely touching. I am sure you would agree. 


Something remarkable, when mr.man looks at me and tell me, "喜欢你" [translation: Liking u] the other night. He definitely melted my heart and kept me going with the fight. I truly thank God for him. He is so good with words of affirmations, though only at unexpected times but not on expected time, XD but that's the special bit about  him. I know God is ever faithful and providing by looking at him. His smile never fail to cheer me up. :D 

No comments: