Thursday, May 10, 2012

I smiled and leap in joy =D


Out of a sudden, he came and tell me, thanks for being an understanding girl most of the time, it saves me a lot of time to quarrel. LOL! the main thing is I save his time eh? = =haha.. oh wells, it was sweet after all XD. 

Haha, and before that he came and tell me, u look good today. And I was like, um.. why so suddenly? Then he  teasingly went, nah.. it's Thursday, to practise complimenting. [refer to last post about what he's doing] = =


I know, that's him.. so not-romantically romantic. Haha. But the most amazing thing was, 2 mins before that 1st msg came through, I just told my housemate I am going to sleep when it's only 9:30pm cos I am having a really really bad headache. And when that message came, the pain miraculously went away instantly. I write this post because I know he never reads my blog so I am free to talk about him. XD but, the most ultimate purpose is that, God heals in His own ways. The pain was real and exaggerating and just before I could help myself with my painkillers, the most unexpected healing fell upon. 

He works in amazing ways. and.. I will continue to praise His name! =)

No comments: