Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Of all sorts.



It was Mother's day last weekend! I was happy to see how mom is excited with the flowers we got her :) It's really glad how the technology is so advanced today that though I am in the UK I could make sure that the flowers reach her on time. Happy Mother's Day! it was good to ring the mothers and grandma that meant a lot to me on this day =)
So, I had my third paper yesterday! 75% done! Woohoo. 


Swollen eye lids, tear stained eyes with muscle cramps in the stomach. It sucked me dry. I was defeated the night before this paper. The battle was tough. Wrestled and struggled and still defeated in the end. There I was feeling all helpless in pain. I gave up. I gave in to the situation. It was overwhelming. Good few hours of tortures. Until finally His words comforted me and the spirit of peace finally won the battle in the midst of my wounds. I got up victorious. But I was exhausted from the whole battle. I slept like a baby afterwards. 

The mind is the battlefield of mine. 

The Lord is my refuge. To be in Him I know I am safe from lies from Satan, 

It's been 4 months since Esmond and I started this courtship today. Everyday has been a joy to be able to learn to be in this together. It has not been easy some of the times. With all sorts of challenges. But I thank God for this man, for he is so patient and kind with words although he is never too generous with his time and space. haha, But he's still a good man afterall.

A random post of all sorts really. 


No comments: